The WundaWeb team has over 25 years’ experience in publishing, editorial management, course design, training, content development and news communications. The founder is Larry Margolis, who worked at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in the department of Information and Communication Technology Services (ICTS) for many years.
He was originally the editor of the ICTS website and thereafter developed and wrote Web Publishing and Web Design courses for the University community. He also taught these courses as a CompTIA® Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+).
WundaWeb has access to a multi-talented team, including our in-house Dow Jones®-trained copy and content specialist who ensures that the written content on any WundaWeb-developed site is original, concise, SEO-optimized, suited to your intended target market and one step ahead of your competition. We also offer a social media strategy, with implementation.
WundaWeb offers all or any one of the following services:
- Business needs assessment
- Web domain and hosting facilities
- Website design and development
- Web content research, and SEO-optimized copy-writing
- Sourcing of original artwork and photography
- Graphics and logo design
- Competitor research
- Brand building strategies
- Social media strategies and implementation
- Website maintenance and upgrades
- Ongoing SEO optimization including link building